Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! 🍀 today we are bringing you Matcha Power Bites recipe created for Sculpt by holistic nutrition coach @mindfullymae! Do you love matcha as much as we do? Packed with antioxidants, matcha has so many amazing benefits including boosting your immune system to keep your body strong! It also helps boost your metabolism and has natural detoxifying properties, not to mention how delicious these Matcha Power Bites are!
MATCHA POWER BITES
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup + 8 tsp. almond meal
2 tbsp hemp hearts
1/2 cup quick Oats
3 tsp matcha
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup coconut cream
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup pure almond butter
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Allow the mixture to sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Begin rolling the mixture into small balls.
4. If the mixture is too soft add extra almond meal until desired texture.
5. The completed matcha balls can last up to a week if kept in the fridge.
Enjoy Sculpt Squad!